1. Do I need an account to make a purchase?
No, you can shop with us as a guest customer. To enjoy more payment option, you will need to register for an ORIENT account. Click on the ‘My Account’ button found on the top right of the page.
Fill in the required fields and proceeds to click on ‘Sign Up’. You are now ready to shop with us!
2. I forgot my password. What should I do?
Go to the ‘Log in’ page and click on ‘Forgot Password’. Please enter your email address in the field provided. An email with your new password will be sent to the email address you entered.
3. How do I update my details?
All your personal details are found under your account settings. To edit your existing details (e.g. Address or phone number), simply sign in and click on ‘My Account’ (at the top right hand corner of the page) followed by "My personal information’
4. What can I do if I have received a damaged/ wrong/missing item?
We are sorry to hear that you have received a damaged/wrong/missing item. You can request for an exchange or refund by contacting our Online Team at 62664855 or send us an email here within two working days.
5. Do you customise products for customers?
Yes, we do provide customisation services. A minimum volume may apply. Please email us your requirement at email@example.com. We will get in touch with you within 2 working days.
1. What are the available modes of payment?
For new customers, we accept Visa, Mastercard and Paypal.
For existing customers, existing payment terms apply.
2. Can I amend or cancel my order after confirmation?
To ensure your order is smoothly processed and promptly delivered, we are unable to amend or cancel your order after confirmation.
3. What if I am unable to complete payment?
Please email us with your order number to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get in touch with you within 2 working days.
1. Do you deliver to my area?
Yes, we do free delivery to most areas in the main island of Singapore with minimum order value of S$100. Minimum delivery fee will apply for order below $100. For oversea delivery, please contact us at email@example.com for arrangement.
2. When can I choose the delivery date or self-collection date for my online order?
Earliest delivery date is 2 working days after placing an order or any date thereafter.
Self-collection is 1-2 working days after confirmation of the order.
All dates are subject to availability of delivery slots.
3. What are the delivery charges?
Our delivery charge is as follows:
|Order Amount||Delivery Charge*|
|S$100 or above||Free delivery|
|Up to S$100||$5 delivery charges|
* Charges are inclusive of GST and calculated after discounts.
4. What if I was not around when you delivered my order?
To arrange another delivery, please contact us at 6266 4855 or send us an email here. We regret to inform you that there will be an additional delivery charges of S$25(inclusive of GST) imposed after the unsuccessful first delivery.
5. Can I change my delivery date?
Yes, you may change your delivery dates. Please inform us about the amendment at least 2 working days before the scheduled delivery date.
1. Are Orient products safe for use with food and at high heat?
Yes, all Orient food packaging products are certified food grade. You may refer to our product description in each category to know more about the application on high heat.
2. I always have problem with cling wrap because it tears easily and does not stick well. What about Orient’s?
ORIENT cling wrap (film) is durable and reliable. It does not tear easily and clings better than others.
3. The aluminium foil I am using is difficult to fold especially around corners and edges. It breaks easily and the content leaks out which is very annoying.
Orient aluminium foil is of premium quality, thick and yet soft-tempered making it easy to fold/mold to any shape you want. It has durable properties to prevent content leakages.
4. The baking paper is thin and burns easily. It is very troublesome as I have to change the baking paper many times when I bake a lot.
We’re sorry to hear your experience with other baking paper. Do try our Orient 45gsm parchment paper. It is siliconized on both sides and suitable for use at temperature up to 220⁰C. The Orient parchment paper does not turn brown easily.
5. Besides baking cookies and cakes, what else can I do with parchment paper?
Orient parchment paper is grease and moisture-resistant. Besides baking cookies and cakes, you can use it to wrap fish or other dishes, to cover counter-tops to make clean-up easy. Also, it is suitable for food preservation in refrigerator/freezer for up to 6 months.
6. I always have problem with slippery piping bag.
Orient has a Ultra-Grip piping bag which offers unique non-slip properties.
7. I always face problem with paper packaging box as it becomes wet and soggy when touched by wet hands. Does Orient have a plastic dispenser?
We do provide plastic and metal dispensers for your convenience. In addition, Orient offers laminated packaging box for water resistance & hygiene purposes, making them easier to handle and more durable for use in a kitchen that is often wet and greasy. To know more please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
8. I am looking for a good quality glove. What is the difference between Latex and Nitrile-gloves?
Both of our latex and nitrile are high quality gloves. Latex is made of natural rubber latex and Nitrile is made of high quality plastic material. Nitrile is free from natural rubber latex making it the best alternative for those allergic to latex gloves.
9. What is the difference between vacuum bags and sous vide bag?
Vacuum bag is used for re-heating cooked food and it is not suitable for cooking. Sous vide bag is suitable for cooking. Sous vide cooking is a method of cooking where food is vacuum-sealed in a plastic pouch and placed in a water bath or steam. It is to cook food evenly, ensuring that the inside is properly cooked without overcooking the outside and to retain moisture.